Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Evil Cupcake at To The Moon & Back event!

I went outside to build...a SNOWMAN! But then decided I wanted to make a snow puppy instead. Acuz puppies are so cute. An he gonna be frostys best friend. I had to find an outfit to wear though. So I put on my super pretty purple thankful dress and matching shoes from Evil Cupcake. The dress comes in pink & purple. Sized for bebe toddler fitted & toddleedoo baby. The outfits are 50L each. I am in LOVE with these dresses. You can find all the landmarks and info down below!


What I'm Wearing: 

Outfit~ Evil Cupcake- Thankful Outfit in Purple
Event Landmark:To the Moon & Back LM
Inworld Store Landmark: Evil Cupcake LM
Marketplace Store Link: Evil Cupcake MP

Shape~ Salem Bebe Shape (With modifications)

Skin~ Jasmine Skin/Caramel Tone (bebe)
Landmark to store: Bebe Brand Inworld
Marketplace Store Link: Bebe Brand MP

Hair~ Doe- Sweetum Indecisive Rare
Landmark to get it: Doe LM
Marketplace Store Link: Doe MP

Head~ Salem Bebe Bento Head
Landmark to get it: Bebe Brand LM
Marketplace Store Link: Bebe Brand MP

Body~ Bebe Fitted Mesh Body
Landmark to get it: Bebe Brand LM
Marketplace Store Link: Bebe Brand MP

No comments:

Post a Comment